If you are looking for dog boarding in Tulsa, come check out our newly remodeled facility. At Dogville, we’ve gone to great lengths to make our place look and feel like a home. All of our boarding rooms are spacious dog boarding suites, not cages or runs. We also offer slumber party boarding as an option for our canine guests that enjoy the comfort of staying with a caregiver at night.
We believe that dogs should enjoy exercise and play as a regular part of their boarding stay, so group play or individual walking and exercise are included in the cost per day. We don’t charge for administering medications and we insist on feeding our canine guests’ own food in order to decrease the likelihood of a digestive upset during their Tulsa dog boarding stay.
Requirements for Dog Boarding
- Dogs must be at least 6 months of age, spayed or neutered (unless pre-approved by Dr. McNac)
- Dogville Daycare Application must be completed, even for boarding dogs. (Download Application or use our Online Application)
- Owners must provide current vaccinations records for distemper, parvo, rabies and Bordetella (kennel cough) For your dog’s protection and the protection of our senior guests, we recommend the intra nasal or oral Kennel cough vaccination every six months. You or your veterinarian can fax records to Dogville at (918) 516-0637.
- Owner must fill out Dog Boarding Service Agreement
- Dog must pass a temperment test
- You will need to bring dog’s own food.
- Owners may also bring blankets, treats, toys or even the dog’s bed if desired.
- Group play or individual exercise are included in the cost of boarding, and there are no extra charges for using your dog’s own food for administering medications.
Pricing for Tulsa Dog Boarding
- 1-6 Nights $41.50/night
- 7-13 Nights $39.50/night
- 14-20 Nights $36.50/night
- 21 or More Nights $33.00
- 30 Day Boarding Packages Available at $31/night
Multiple Dog Discounts – Second dog 15% off regular price, Third dog 25% off. (Excludes 30 day Boarding packages)