- OUR SERVICES
- ABOUT US
- KITTY CITY
- DOG FOOD
Today we wanted to highlight an article that every dog owner could benefit from. It is 7 MOST COMMON DOG GROOMING QUESTIONS and here is the intro:
“In a perfect world, your dog’s coat would always be silky, shiny, clean and fresh, and not shed — too much. But his tresses usually don’t stay that way on their own. You’ll need to put in a little work to make his coat the best that it can be. And, yes, that means you need to groom him at home or take him to a professional groomer. If the idea of regularly brushing or bathing your pup’s coat makes you — or your dog — anxious and flummoxed, don’t worry. We’ve got the answers to your most frequently asked dog-grooming questions.”
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE about:
* How can I soothe my god’s grooming anxiety?
* How can I keep my dog’s fur under control?
* Do I need to brush my long-haired dog’s coat?
* How can I help my dog enjoy bath time?
* Why does my dog get stains under the eyes, and how can I get rid of those stains?
* Is it safe to blow-dry my dog?
* Can I teach my dog to let me trim her nails?